TTS-8 CI, CIGL
Our TTS-8 CI & CIGL connections are a 8-pitch, two-step connection provides added internal anti corrosion with optional reinforcement by a fiberglass liner.
WHY TTS-8 CI OR CIGL?
- 2 ⅜” OD to 3 ½” OD
- HP/HT gas well
- Production well
- Sour service**
- Integral connection
- Upset ends
- Dual step design
- 90° torque shoulder
- Internal & external metal-to-metal seal
- Flush ID
- 100% efficiency under tension/
- compression & internal/external
- Deep stabbing
- Eliminates galling risk
- High torque strength
- Reduced erosion corrosion
- CI option for H2S & CO2 environments
- ** With optional Corrosion Inhibitor
- (CI) ring for internal coating.
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
FEA was performed on TTRS1 connection to confirm the design lowers hoop stress, a major cause of coupling failure in field operations.
Torque-to-yield testing was performed to verify the torsional limits of all TTS-8 connections.