OuR TTS-6 Black offers extended upsets that ALLOW multiple recuts, enhancing its longevity and value
Discover the excellence of our sought-after thread design connection, TTS-6, renowned for its exceptional performance in production tubing and work string applications. Its unique dual-step design on the upset ends effortless stabbing and make-up while boasting remarkable galling resistance—benefits from extended upsets that enable multiple re-cuts, enhancing longevity.
Measuring 9.000″ from face to upset fade away, it offers unmatched quality. Achieve optimal results with its 100% tensile, internal pressure, and collapse efficiency. With robust torque strength, this connection guarantees a seamless experience for high-temperature, high-pressure (HT/HP) applications, ensuring trouble-free operations
30° Seal & Torque Stop
- External pressure with secondary internal pressure seal
- Torque Stop
90° Torque Shoulder
- Provides high torque strength
- Repeatability for multiple make-and-breaks
Thread Form Design
- Non-interference thread form for excellent galling resistance
- The two-step thread design eliminates cross-threading, make-and-breaks
14° Primary Metal Seal
- 100% internal pressure rating of pipe body
- Allows for multiple recuts
TTS-6 Black connection is a welded tool joint with six threads per inch and a two-step connection with a longer tong length.
- Extended upset
- OAL is 9.000″ from face to upset fade-away
- 100% efficiency under tension/ compression &
- Deep stabbing
- Eliminates galling risk
- Reduced erosion-corrosion
- Hard banding is added for strength and durability
It’s All About Connections!
Tejas Tubular is your #1 Resource for quality manufacturing,
engineering, project management and service.